Summer Outreach Classes
We hold a wide variety of classes to interest visitors. This year our classes include basket making, wine making, bread making, vegetable fermentation, plein air drawing, rug braiding, tile mozaics, and blacksmithing. Something for everyone!
Click on the class title to learn more and register online.
- Bread Making with Jennifer Edlund NEW! Fridays from July 20th- August 3rd
- Introduction to Blacksmithing with Courtney Mead & Lynn Lang July 28-29
- Basket Making, with Tracy Quirion August 4
- Botanical Winemaking with Connie MacFarlane *NEW* August 4
- Introduction to Blacksmithing with Courtney Mead & Lynn Lang August 18-19
Visit our Ongoing Programs and Classes page to learn about the Beekeeping Support Group, Kids’ Fridays, and Second Saturday blacksmith classes and Open Forge.