Summer Outreach Classes
We hold a wide variety of classes to interest visitors. The 2018 season included basket making, botanical wine making, bread making, vegetable fermentation, plein air drawing, rug braiding, tile mozaics, and blacksmithing. Something for everyone!
Stay tuned for next year’s class offerings.
Click on the class title to learn more.
- Basket Making, with Tracy Quirion July 7
- Fermenting Vegetables and More, with Connie MacFarlane NEW! July 7
- Landscape in History: Guided Plein Air Drawing with Theresa Peura July 8, 15,and 22
- Rug Braiding with Mary Ragno July 10
- Tile Mosaic with Gretchen Bittner NEW! July 13-14
- Bread Making with Jennifer Edlund NEW! Fridays from July 20th- August 3rd
- Basket Making, with Tracy Quirion August 4
- Botanical Winemaking with Connie MacFarlane *NEW* August 4
- Introduction to Blacksmithing with Courtney Mead & Lynn Lang August 18-19
Visit our Ongoing Programs and Classes page to learn about the Beekeeping Support Group, Kids’ Fridays, and Second Saturday blacksmith classes and Open Forge.