Alexander Twilight House
Across the road from the Old Stone House is the Twilight’s own house, which Alexander built in 1830, a year after he and his wife Mercy arrived in Brownington. The house provided living quarters for several students and continued to be used for students even after the Stone House was built. Purchased by the Orleans County Historical Society in 1999, the House has been restored and now serves as a visitor center for the Museum and as the Historical Society’s office.
Visit this page for Alexander Twilight’s biography