Adult Education Programs
take place at the museum with classes, craft workshops, speakers and off the museum grounds in places of local historic interest.
Courtney Mead (shown in the picture) is one of the blacksmiths who conduct classes for adults and youth at the Old Stone House Museum during the year.
Select classes have online registration. Visit this page to register online.
Youth Education Programs
Year round history education for students and families with school age children is offered at the Museum. Focusing on the pre-civil war period, and Alexander Twilight’s time, lively, hands on programs introduce students to the life and culture of early Vermont
Programs to Watch for :
- Classes, for adults, subjects include crafts, agriculture and history
- Time Travelers’ Day Camp, in July for children
- NEK History Day, for 6th-11th grades
- Museum Skills, groups visit the Museum, youth or adults
- All School Days: Spring Field & Fall Harvest Days, for students 3rd-6th grades
- History Comes Calling, Outreach to Schools and Libraries