Herbal Remedies, with Amy Palaia
Wednesday, September 20, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Get a head start on winter and prepare some herbal remedies that will help get you through the cold winters. Learn how to make lip balm, hand salve, and cream, to sooth that dry winter skin, and fight those colds with elderberry syrup and echinacea tincture. Cost is $20 or $15 for Members, plus a $7 materials fee (due to instructor the day of class)
- A Message from our New Director Molly Veysey
- Early American Wall Murals Free illustrated talk by Polly Forcier Saturday October 7, 2017, 4:00 pm Exhibit of Porter Murals from the Adams Female Academy is currently on exhibition in the museum.
- Fall Harvest Day Registration – Sept. 26th – Open to all 3rd-6th Grade Classes
- Cheese & Apple Tasting, Sunday, Sept., 24
- Herbal Remedies, with Amy Palaia Wednesday, September 20, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm