Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus Mitigation Plan
For the health of our community-
OSH COVID19 Mitigation Plan
Please follow the following precautions to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus:
- DO NOT come to the office ill
- Wash hands with soap and water for a full 20 seconds upon entering and exiting the building
- Wipe down surfaces before leaving. Surfaces include bathroom facilities, door handles, computer keyboards and mouse, railings, tabletops, etc.
- Cover coughs
- Do not shake hands, hug or be within 3 feet of other individuals
- Turn heat up when here, back down to 50 degrees when leaving
- Purchase and encourage the use of sanitizer for each office and common space
- Volunteers and auxiliary personnel should refrain from coming into the office
- Work from home when possible
- When possible, arrange phone or virtual meetings. Avoid in-person meetings
- Check voicemail and email remotely on a daily basis
- Set up contingency plans for large gatherings such as Spring Field Days, Gas Steam & Engine Show, etc.
- Set up contingency plan for season opening
In the Event of Further Closures
- Follow the recommendations made by the VT Health Department and CDC–
- We plan to open on May 15th as usual. We will keep the public updated with changes.
Molly Veysey, Executive Director