For the health of our community, the Old Stone House Museum will follow the following precautions to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus:
- We ask that you wear masks in all indoor museum spaces.
- Please maintain social distancing as you tour our grounds.
- Access our virtual museum tour at anytime.
- Download a copy of our self-guided tour when you come just to visit our campus.
- Contact us to book (at least 48 hours in advance) a private museum tour for parties no larger than five people.
- DO NOT come to the office ill
- Wash hands for a full 20 seconds upon entering and exiting the building
- Wipe down surfaces before leaving. Surfaces include bathroom facilities, door handles, computer keyboards and mouse, railings, tabletops, etc.
- Cover coughs
- DO NOT shake hands, hug or be within 6 feet of other individuals
- Wear a face mask when in the presence of others
- Purchase and encourage the use of sanitizer for each office and common space
- When using common areas, disinfect all areas, especially the bathroom
- DO NOT gather in any given space of more than is recommended by the State
- Keep at least 6 feet between people
- Volunteers and auxiliary personnel should refrain from coming into the office unless it is their designated office day
- Work from home when possible
- When possible, arrange phone or virtual meetings. Avoid in-person meetings
- Check voicemail and email remotely on a daily basis
- Only come to the office on designated office days or when otherwise scheduled
- Gather in groups of no more than is recommended by the State of VT
- Wear gloves when using communal tools
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet between each person
- Wear face masks when in groups of 2 or more
Reassessment of Health Recommendations
- Follow the recommendations made by the VT Health Department and CDC
- Reassess new health recommendations monthly and make changes to this plan accordingly
Molly Veysey, Executive Director