Become a Member Today!
Did you know that our members help make our programming possible? Membership dues are a vital part of the Museum budget. Not only does membership support the Museum’s quality community events, it directly benefits you and your family!
Starting at just $30, members at all levels receive:
- Free admission for socially distanced private behind-the-scene tours
- Member discounts on virtual classes and online workshops
- Member discounts on access to archives by appointment
- 10% member discount on online purchases from Museum Shop
- Access to membership benefits with partner organizations found HERE
Membership Levels and Benefits
*All members who contribute at the Contributor Membership Level (at $150) and above automatically become North American Reciprocal Museum members with access to admission to over 1,000 museums across North America.
*For higher level memberships, day passes are available through our community partnership with Kingdom Trails (first come, first serve for up to 20 passes per year). Please contact Drew Bush for a pass.
- $30 Individual: Unlimited admission for 1 adult (plus above benefits).
- $50 Dual/Family: Unlimited admission for 2 adults and 2 children under 18 in same household, plus e-mail invites to special family activities.
- $75 Dual/Family PLUS: Family benefits, kids activity kit with activity guide, discounts on birthday parties, and three complimentary guest passes for friends.
- $150 Contributor*: Family benefits, a Thank You gift from our museum shop, four complimentary guest passes for friends, and free private behind-the-scene tours.
- $250 Sustainer*: Family benefits, six complimentary guest passes for friends, and free private behind-the-scene tours.
- $500 Patron*: Family benefits, eight complimentary guest passes to bring friends, and free private behind-the-scene tours.
- $1000 Benefactor*: Family benefits, 12 complimentary guest passes to bring friends, free private behind-the-scene tours, and one complimentary facilities rental of the Grammar School for up to 25 individuals.
For memberships via phone or mail:
Call: (802) 754-2022
Write: Old Stone House Museum, 109 Old Stone House Road, Brownington, VT 05860