Become a Member Today!
Did you know that our members help make our programming possible? Membership dues are a vital part of the Museum budget. Not only does membership support the museum’s quality community events, it directly benefits you and your family!
Starting at Just $30, Members at all Levels Receive
- Free admission for socially distanced private behind-the-scene tours
- Member discounts on virtual classes and online workshops
- Member discounts on access to archives by appointment
- 10% member discount on online purchases from our museum shop
- Access to “membership benefits” with partner organizations:
All members who contribute at the Contributor Membership Level ($150) and above automatically become North American Reciprocal Museum members with access to admission to over 1,000 museums across North America. Day passes are available through our community partnership with Kingdom Trails (first come, first serve for up to 20 passes per year). Check out a full list of membership benefits with our partners HERE.
- $30 Individual: Unlimited admission for 1 adult (plus above benefits).
- $50 Dual/Family: Unlimited admission for 2 adults and 2 children under 18 in same household, family benefits including invitation emails to events
- $75 Dual/Family PLUS: Family benefits including invitation emails to events, discounts on birthday parties, and three complimentary guest passes for friends.
- $150 Contributor*: Family benefits including invitation emails to events, a Thank You gift from our museum shop, and four complimentary guest passes for friends.
- $250 Sustainer*: Family benefits including invitation emails to events and six complimentary guest passes for friends.
- $500 Patron*: Family benefits including invitation emails to events and eight complimentary guest passes to bring friends.
- $1000 Benefactor*: Family benefits including invitation emails to events, 12 complimentary guest passes to bring friends, and one complimentary facilities rental of the Grammar School for up to 25 individuals.
Call: (802) 754-2022
Write: Old Stone House Museum, 109 Old Stone House Road, Brownington, VT 05860